If you are not happy with your IELTS result you can apply for your all or part of your test to be re-marked (called an Enquiry on Results or EOR). You will need to complete the Enquiry on Results form and send it to us, along with your original Test Report Form. This must be done within 6 weeks of the test date.
How long will this process take?
The release of your results usually ranges from 2 to 21 days depending on several factors including the number of components requested to be remarked. If you have not received a response after 28 days, please contact us.
How much will it cost?
EOR Fees: RO 60.000
• There is no appeal after this re-mark, the decision is final.
• You have to send the original TRF to the test centre you received it from.
• During the period of remarking your test results cannot be used to apply for a university or to be sent to an immigration office.
• Should the scores change after the Enquiry on Results, we will issue a new Test Report Form for the candidate.
• For those whose scores remain the same we will return the original Test Report Form to the candidate and there will be no refund.
How can I apply for a remark?
You can download this from here. Send the completed Enquiry on Results Form, receipt of payment and the original Test Report Form to our email [email protected] or bring it to office personally.